August 20, 2007

What's this Blog all about?

Welcome!my journey as a PC repair technician started March of 1994 where Apple and IBM8088 computers is still dominating the market, it was also the time where IBM just started the release of their X86 PC series. What I like most of being a PC repair technician is the constant challenge it brings through different problems I encounter almost everyday. But PC repair a decade ago is a bit complicated compare to todays setup.Now, ordinary hobbyist and end-users can assemble or troubleshoot his own PC. I have created this blog to document my present and previous experiences on different computer problems I encountered at work, and hope someday it will be a source of useful reference to technicians, students, hobbyist and end-users alike who are eager to learn the science of computer repair.Its my own little way of sharing my expertise to the world. I am not a good writer, but I will do my best to make my post simple and easy to understand. Your comments and suggestions are most welcome and everyone can contribute thru a forum I created( link is at the buttom of this page).

No comments: